Meet Katie McDonald
Katie McDonald, CEO of bnourished & Keynoter, is a Self Care Strategist who disrupts habits and challenges the archaic notion that self care is selfish. An authoritative speaker and recognized thought leader, Katie provides tangible and tested tools for transformation, especially for women who are taking care of business at the expense of taking care of themselves.
Some of Katie’s Blog Posts With Us
As Seen In…
- Apartment Therapy: The McDonalds’ Serene, Minimalist Home
- Boston Voyager: Conversations with the Inspiring Katie McDonald
- Dwell: New McDonald
- Hartford Business: Self-care tips for working professionals
- HeyRhody: A Lesson in Living Your Best Life from Bnourished’s Katie McDonald
- Huffington Post: Is Nut Milk the New Kombucha?
- Linda Pritcher Coaching: From Striving to Thriving: Saying Yes to Yourself
- Providence Business News: Five Questions with Katie McDonald
- Providence Business News: Managing Stress Team Effort in Workplace
- Providence Journal: Super-nutritious Super Bowl snacks
- Providence Monthly: Nourishing the Spirit
- Rhode Island Monthly: Making Room for the Parents
- SO Rhode Island: A Resolution for Wellness
- SO Rhode Island: Mindful Minimalist Living
- The Rhode Show: In the Kitchen: Green Juices
- Women in Leadership Nexus: Redefining Leadership: Q&A with bnourished CEO Katie McDonald
A Bonus for our Attendees
Katie has made a generous offer to our audience: a complimentary 30-minute self care strategy session, to be scheduled at a later date.
These are both very generous offerings from Katie and bnourished. We are grateful and excited to have her joining us in our Fall 2020 event!